Reminder - Nominations for Local Union Positions Close April 20 at Noon
LOCAL UNION ELECTIONS
REMINDER THAT NOMINATIONS FOR THESE POSITIONS WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH 2012 AT NOON.
Nominations are now open for the following
Local Union positions:
Full Time Union Safety Representative
ORG Chief Area OHS&E Reps (7) – to be elected by the membership of each ORG
Constitutional Convention Delegates (4)
• Nominations are also open for the Elections Committee (3) – Elections Committee members cannot run for other elected positions.
• Nominations close on Friday, April 20th at Noon.
• Nominations forms are available at the hall.
• In order to be eligible for a local union position, a member must be in continuous good standing for one year prior to nominations.
• Only members for whom the Union Hall has a record of membership are eligible to vote.
• CAW Constitutional/Bargaining Convention to be held in Toronto, August 20th – 24th, 2012.
Issued by CAW Local 2301.
April 16th, 2012.