Nominations are now open for the following
Local Union positions:
Full Time Union Safety Representative
ORG Chief Area OHS&E Reps (7) – to be elected by the membership of each ORG
Constitutional Convention Delegates (4)
• Nominations are also open for the Elections Committee (3) – Elections Committee members cannot run for other elected positions.
• Nominations close on Friday, April 20th at Noon.
• Following the close of nominations a special “Union Elections” Hotline will be issued.
• Voting for the Elections Committee will be held on Thursday, April 26th, from 6am – 8pm.
• Advanced poll for Union Positions to be held on Wednesday, May 2nd, from 6am – 8pm.
• Regular poll for Union Positions to be held on Tuesday, May 8th, from 6am – 8pm.
• Nominations forms are available at the hall.
• In order to be eligible for a local union position, a member must be in continuous good standing for one year prior to nominations.
• Only members for whom the Union Hall has a record of membership are eligible to vote.
• CAW Constitutional/Bargaining Convention to be held in Toronto, August 20th – 24th, 2012.
Issued by CAW Local 2301
March 30th, 2012.